Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

And then there were 3...

Darling your shit is WEAK...you're a proximity infatuation...a convenience...the easy way out. Let that forever be embedded in your psyche. SERIOUSLY?! I do not play "mind games". I'm beyond that. Honestly, alot of guys throw themselves at me... the way a hoe to her pimp. I'm tough to grasp and yet you find me irrestible.

GET OVER YOURSELF! I will not fiend, call you back, call or show up to one of your millions of jobs. So be gone. How convenient you were I honestly didnt want to have to see the sight of youuu.. Hurt to think of you, missing you sometimes to many, and yet i cant stand shit you say to me on the phone. Wanting to break up, wanting you in me, wanting you. Convenient.

Convenient you were when i didnt feel well, when those "major cramps" were kicking in. Espicially when you bought me my teen-MIDOL. Cooking me lunch while i laid up in your bed, because i was your queen. not understanding what came along with holding that title, embracing it as i walked down the streets, in your hood and my own. Watching out for you AND me caring for both of us...confusing the 3, of you.

No comments: