Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

FUCK THE FRAIL SHIT - SMR

I've been through it. There's nothing anyone else can say to convince me otherwise. I know of your heartaches, pains, crying in the shower WHATEVERR ELSE, I'm not ignorant to it. I've had 5 years since virgin eyes escaped. I'm not immune to these scars but I am used to them. I've no knowledge of a cure but just stay away from them. Their a cult, a bad habit, personal heroin if you have one. You already know what it is, no need for me to justify.

I've held the truth. Embraced it's thrusts. Heard it's lies. And settled for less. Life goes the fuck on ladies. Get over yourselves. I'm stuck. But you... you can prosper. My mistakes-- let them be my mistakes. I doubt I need you to point out my faults and flaws. And if you believe in me enough I bet you can imagine me in a better place than where I am now. I don't need your pity. I'm actually glad, no longer morbid-- no longer reminiscing about the yesterdays, and last years we've spent. During my youth, when I didn't know you, when I've never encountered you.

You. I love you dearly darling I do. But I haven't quite grasped what any of my thoughts mean.







[*] you'd never guess.

2 comments:

Nico said...

interesting post i like it

Anonymous said...

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!