Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

now keep in mind that i'm an artist

...and i'm sensitive about my shit.

chipped glass chipped face chipped nails, fuck you fuck me fuck up. he left me again, but whats new? *laughs ecstatically* broken thoughts, heart trembles when i see you, and you know i saw you. loving you is just like air, honestly what did you think of me? tell me. lie to me. whatever. and i am laughing at you. i told you who i was, who i'm trying to be, but who am i? who are we? just like air you're never really there. you're just. like. air. you're alwaysssss there -- so, life isn't all i thought it was. life has been a dream since i've heard the nursery song, row row row your boat consider my life a movie because nothing else seems to fit the description. classic tale of a young girl who i've already mentioned. i've been through it. there are times in our lives when we must break routine. people think they're making they're own futures but its already been foreseen. i'm sad because noone wants a change, instead people are still looking for someone to blame. annoyed. tired. high. low. corrupt. religion. own. me. slavery. shit. fuck. shutthefuckup.

No comments: