Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

flirting with the clouds

we are existing through light. i dont even write the same as before. constant constant constant consistency. i am ill-equipped. its like im just here, waiting. i'm waiting, and waiting. ill-equipped because i dont have a clue on what i should do to better peoples knowledge about me. i am the anti. bruised, he said, like the rest just throw it out. im a fucking apple ive been picked specifically on my face/small frame/weak ambition. my apologies for, not satisfying your simple sugar craving, being extremely firm, and wilting after the first bite. i never wanted to be anything other than you're everything and at this point this sentence is going to need a comma. well i want you happy at all cost. -__- and i want me happy at all cost.

this morning i woke up and you were the first thing i saw. you brought me breakfast, and a ring. i threw that shit out the window.

No comments: