Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

meditate

no need to feel caged anymore. i refuse to be trapped and i am fascinated by my core bit but i'm ready to explore, and of course, you still haven't got it. this me you have in that museum of other me's makes me wonder why is he constantly trying to stunt my growth so he's dead now i buried him two hundred feet under. tiny heart beats tell me he still breathes. heh, and at this point i'm rolling up my sleeves giving out change to spare the world to see. you knew it all girl, go here and then there, give them a little you know? just enough to go... dismiss their thoughts of that rough fight they had with their parents earlier. i'll forever be that bitch putting up every barrier bringing you one hit away from, anyway. i smiled all day today and had nothing but a cup of tea and some James. class was boring, so i left early and came except you learn from me fuck face, so i plugged up some EOTO and drowned in that pussies baCe. that minor obsession stays wet for you, it's in search of that slight brush of oral-muscular affection. these petty bull sessions we have make me strongest, i'll call you later and honestly i stopped being honest then you refused my call... try again you're high as hell saying i want it all. STOP WITH THE FUCKING SEMANTICS, I WILL END YOUR NIGHT WITH SILENT SCREAMS AND FOREVER STALK YOUR DREAMS, DESTROYING YOUR TYMPANIC. you didn't even hear me coming constantly checking your phone seeing 20 missed calls from IGNORE stops you from blushing. i try you again but i saw your friend who told me no pressure, he's gone. she sent him on all along it's me i'll forever be the silence putting up every barrier bringing you one hit away from, anyway. i smiled all day today and had nothing but a cup of tea and some James. class was boring, so i left early and came.

No comments: