Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

cocoa sins on brown skin

it's fun. she did it for the thrill before cream trails down her thighs, opened eyes leaving everyone blind. full of grace you sit in my stonehenged shrine, with my Others who share your mind. windows painted, locked and absolutely no doors your only mirror is how you move, instructing me to get on all fours.  kissing your face. bebe, i want alone time not in there with them. get the fuck out of my shrine/just like black gums and white teeth i am reminded to see. rhinestones blind and delude this catastrophe we're inclined to call me. signals from my body sickens society then i often confuse the terms for reaching a higher me. even when i begin searching for happy the translation is swallowed up in confusion, trying my hardest not to lose you..fuck, i am stranded inside an illusion. 


HOW DARE YOU TELL ME I'VE MADE IT !?
STILL LIVING IN THIS FANTASTICAL WORLD YOU'VE CREATED.

No comments: