Pages

Monday, February 2, 2009

roll of thunder hear my cry

my Creativity has escaped. i had her locked within my palms, safe from harm, and at that time a lock and key was to drastic for little Creativity. but she escaped from my palms. because at that time there was only me and noone else to take her. there was only me and no competition. there was only me and noone around to "borrow" her. my Creativity is lost. i.. i let her out in hope for her return, fresh and new with a totally new outlook on life. hopeless dreams and aspirations. she must have slipped between the cracks of my fingers. or rolled off my finger tips. because we we're inseperable.

i long for her now. i hear her weep sometimes, the way she used to when i wasn't using enough of her. my Creativity, i miss her. she had the craziest ideas all the time, from haircuts to missing limbs. i swear if you find her... return her.




hear my plea.

2 comments:

Theerose said...

I am your Creativity just letting you I'm here. =]

Broadway J. Baker said...

Fckin love this, lil sister.