Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

this is for you...

watch the company you keep.
Bitches is triflin', so to speak.

I'm not even trying to rhyme. Bitches, i have none in my circle, as far as I know. I did though. We was cool, it was seven fo us, chicks. NOW I KNOWWWWW SEVEN SEVEN?!!! GIRLS TOGETHER IS A HASSEL, but we pulled through. We knew the snakes, but we labeled them wrong. One snake didnt get kicked out, which made our team fall. She's busty shes FAT yeaa BITCHH YOU ARE OVER WEIGHT!!!


fellas you might like this one...
photo credit: www.myspace.com/streetsweepers



i dont give a fck.
SHES .. IM NOT EVEN GOING TO CALL HER A BITCH... BECAUSE I'VE BEEN CALLED A BITCH, AND I'VE BEEN THE BADDEST BITCH THERE IS SO... SHE'S THAT GUNK ON THE BOTTOM OF THOSE HOMELESS NIGGAS SHOES, ON 168TH.

4 comments:

Theerose said...

this is odee omfg Frio so frio

isis the nicest said...

LMAOOOO @ ME O D N ON THIS ONEE


hahaaa shes a fckin smutt yo

ollieoxenfrass. said...

yooo odeeee odeeee!

SURFjordanSURF said...

I'm so glad that wasnt a picture of you.