Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

obscene obession to the "bling"

i gotta let him go.... they say the blacker the berry, the deeper the roots. mmmm. hahaa, they don't lie.
there were letters without a postage stamp. letters i needed to get rid of, but i had no stamp. there are never stamps when you need them, like people. people are rarely there, atleast the person you need, when you need them to be. my letter, fortunately, never needs stamps. my letters speak, they breathe, and someday when i look into your eyes, you'll be albe to read that letter. there was a sun shower today. i tried to write a song, about you. it's so hard to focus, and i need to master how you do it. once i do, i'll miss you half as much as you miss me. the better to see you with my dear. i wish to feel smaller in your hands, and under your sheets -- it doesn't matter who i am, or who i pretend to be. just smoke cigarettes and sleep... the morning after i realise i'm sick and tired of trying to be tough. you know? i'm going to stub my pinky toe, my heart is going to break, my soul may break, the right side of my brain will be erased of all the love that is stored there, i might forget you, but not these moments. the pitt gets deeper...
and who the fuck do i think i am? i'd raher be young, espicially during these times. i just hope my love is enough. "..and we'll travel, and i'll get you all the shoes you want" he says he says he says he says. i'm telling a story, of many. get-out-of-my-head. i just want to know what life would be like if i was a bit taller. about 5' 11". kill the cows, make burgers. kill the turkey, make a thanksgiving meal. kill me and make chipotle! ahoy mate!!!!!!


and just like that.... my soul was put through a paper shredder. i died.
what was yours like?

No comments: