Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

whatisitaboutmen.

i figure it like this, you either win or you die. those are my two extremes, no in betweens like AT ALL. what do i do to you when you gaze into my eyes? what happens to you when i lie? i've been keeping myself busy lately. i'm blaming my lack of discipline, and my knack for procrastinating. art art aren't you a biology major, studyyyyyyy. these eyes, these eyes need drying. and her heart needs mending.... literally. i am the infinite darkness, and i am most comfortable in your bed. naked. raw. you are growing so distant, and so are my thoughts. i wish you were aware, completely.

the only emotion i tend to readily display is anger, and i intend on keeping it that way." -my bitter cousin ilh<3>

try to write a love song. for me. and i'll tell you I DO. the only thing chicks want out of life is someone to protect her, believe me she like to feel secure. and the only thing dudes want is for his 'one that got away' to say I DO, and to apologize. or maybe not hahaa. i won't know. i live in a world full of fantasy, so please keep your reality away from me...

you used to do things to me. thin air, and i feel the tickle of the grass beneath my toes. then i always wonder why i left, and the things that i know are make believe. i made him believe. but your story's so old.. so old... so old stories are what i tell you now. they worked then, so why not now. why not now? i'm cleaning out my closet. what the fuck does that mean anyway, and what closet does everyone happen to always clean out? i try to sleep.

this is me cleansing...

i drew them -- do you see my signature? Isis M.

No comments: