Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

revenge

you knew this was coming. hahaaa, you knew.
i'm on exotic. i smell exotic. i'm exotic. hello.

hotep. things that have been bothering me lately, i've let them go. so now i'm worry free. i have new hair, it's a bit archaic. i was told i look like chaka khan now. i don't mean to look like her. i guess, like her, our presence demands attnetion. SIDEBAR: i want to try an exxperiment. but not yet. this girl stepped on my shoe earlier. that reminded me to check my phone, and talk to my sis janaye s. to tell her about my escape plan. before i go into depth about it, i want you to remember how distraught and tragic my life has been; in terms of love and otherwise. my escape plan consists of me, ashley a, and janaye s. we're to move to the mountains, in trinidad, along with 8 guys (of my choice) to breed for us. we'll each have 12 children, and create a village. now remember, i don't really care what you think but, i'm not feeling this capitalistic society i'm forced to live in. i don't want to speak this language any longer, this latin/english mix up we're forced to speak. i simply want to live. but it's virtually impossible. then, i looked up, and asked the girl who stepped on my shoe the time.

No comments: