Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

.nem ot kcab tnew i

i've never left. but did you think about me while i was gone? while you were driving down atlanic ave eating a turkey burger? i wonder how often you consider me and every little feeling i feel. i hope you don't forget how moody i've become. even if the world sees me otherwise. i hope you don't forget to feel. i don't want you to forget how i feel when you do something minor wrong, or when someone around me fucks up. and how much it remains on my mind because it hurts to much to talk about it.
like that one time, about 30minutes ago. but i can't possibly tell you about it. if you don't realize while its going on or even sometime before then i can't ever expect you to understand. ever. but something keeps hinting me towards you. something keeps allowing me to respond to your texts and answer your phone calls. even the random activities you have me do with you. something grants me the strength to get dressed and say "i'll be ready in twenty."

i just want to get away, but not really. so indecisive it pains me. getting things off my chest never helped me. people still question and it irks me. i only want whats best for you, and it ain't me. i keep going on, and i feels like poetry. but our life together isn't meant to be. don't you see?

No comments: