Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

you want me to come by?

you do. at any rate, [my] our hair defies gravity. hahaa, bet you didn't know that. children of the sun ; i am a sun child. black black black like my iPOD. i'm exaggerating. he's an amazing guy. i have infidelity issues. i'm just glad that i'm able to dwell on it now, and not when i'm a complete woman. at this point, i feel like half a woman. i feel semi-incomplete. not going to get in depth with that now. he knew prior to our relationship i had infidelity issues. he'd ask the usual; how old are you? , where were you born? , how many dudes you fcuked?. and i'd answer in all honesty. sigh thanks for letting me know AFTER i fucked up that dude was a lameee. then again, i did what i want. and i lived without consequences. everyone is competing. and its aggravating me. you can have it. but i'm still a boss... they still flocked to us at the end. ha.

hotep. love. and light.
_itsreallytheeighthofseptembertwothousandten_

No comments: