Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

numB

excuse me, my moments of weakness does not mean i want your comfort. it is reassurance for me. spending all my time amongst these animals has molded me into an entertainer. like an empty diner, filled with desperate love and chocolate worms i am just getting along. spending all my time alone.
meeeeeeeeeeeow
she called me fascinating, in Italian. she's on the money and has to buy me a shiny medallion. sorry, i make you uneasy and a little tense but my rep is super sleeeeezy and i'm on the defense. ra hasn't shown in a couple of days. i'm starting a new journey searching for that gaze. life's nearly complete, but you're not interested in that. my failures are more interesting...as a matter of fact. they make a great story at least. i've been reading my shit from 2009, and i have not been consistent to say the least...thats expected. e v o l i v i n g is what some call it. thats not conscious crush then roll it. it's terrible to think of you as more than life, but so amazing when we overcame our strife. i'm silly, don't tell me i've made it. it's mean to live in this fantastical world you created. but i'm in it.

No comments: