Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

promiscuous Badu's

you afrocentric chicks are the worst. your status reflects how much people have invested in you and I can see you are tired. beating and bashing me is all you've been doing. my life is boiling inside you, brewing. it's so loud in here... can't you hear? these Badu's are all over, with their sexy dreads, afros, and my buffalo clover. i'm satisfied, and content which is not good enough. i hoped you would call back... i called your bluff. meditation's the way and queens always sing sing "your love is king." my deepest dearest love was executed, argument is invalid you are undisputed. silent heartbreak, it's not foreign. so sorry i kindof let you back in, my life was so BORIN. Disasters fade like black pigment to grey, besides…….who said love was perfect anyway.

No comments: