Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2008

erotophobia

Seriously, I'm a sucker for cuddling, kisses on my neck, and sushi. Mix all of them together and feed it to me please. Guys are an accesory and its cool if you have one, but one things for sure ladies, they get older but they don't grow up. Happily, I come to you in search of an answer for why now, like RIGHT NOW, when I'm soo confident in myself and my relationship, would ex's I've adorded are returning? My love life isnt at all bad, except for my crazy blackouts on the phone and such. But overall we're in blissmode, wordLIFE.

I'm totally trying to move forward. Ex's, i dont mind that your back, but pleaseee pleaseeeeeee PLEASE! respect that I've moved farther past "us".
Their existence isnt anything new, they've been here before you and they will continue to be here. Reminicing as I am trying to forget, causes confusion in whom I really and truly miss. ..."Love is a battlefield"... I'm far from lovesick but am I really?.. Going back is just outdated. I'm focused, i dont really want to think about the past to much, although everything that occured shapped me. =/


Essentially, absence is the judgement that there is something more important than fear.

Love conquers all.

1 comment:

ollieoxenfrass. said...

Stop talkin to magic on the phone!






=]]]