Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2008

people

growing my mom always showed me dogs and told me, that when people own dogs for a long time they begin to look like their owner, and vice-versa. i began to see it more and more. then as i told her stories about how my friends act and how they're so up tight, and not full of life she suggested meeting their parents.

my mom, shes completely blazè‘bla, like nothing fazes her, and she so nonchalant. i've picked that up, but then i've realized how unopen i've become because its, "noone's business". opening up in relationships is even hard. I've mastered expression through writing. but verbally i'm a mess. my mom doesnt believe in trust, nor do i. she quoted the bible millions of times, saying "trust in no man says the Lord trust in me i am the Lord." not being able to trust completely, i'll never reveal true feelings. learning as i go, i realize how much more of my mother i'm being. shes cool though, her aura is great. but i have a slight attitude. i think i argue way to much when i'm wrong.
anywho...

people are their parents.
my friends worry to much about the little things, and shit like whats going to happen next, and i'm like lets finish the day 1st. its always "what if" with them. never wanting ot just go out their and do. another one of my characteristics. my ex is to much like his mom... so needy, and oblivious to other people's emotions. another ex, is just, he's almost like really picky, picks so many issues, and i used to call him a nag and a bitch because he bitched so much but you can't blame him. because so did his mother. i guess your influenced by the people your mainly around. my parents divorced when i was like 6 i believe, so mom was there alot, i visit dad but not enough to act like him.
although i do, because we're both sagittarius', so its hard not to act like him.

but i just don't like it when i see so much of my friends parent in them, you just want to say "STFU!! AND SPEAK FOR YOURSELF!!" but noone can help it.
its natural.




{another thing my mom says}

No comments: