Pages

Friday, August 8, 2008

monophobia

First thing monday morning I'm gonna pack my tears away. - Toni



So... as we age we search for happiness, in love. But I've learned, from Woody Allen that:

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering one must not love. But then one suffers from not loving. Therefore to love is to suffer. Not to love is to suffer. To suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love. To be happy, then, is to suffer. But suffering makes one unhappy. Therefore to be unhappy one must love, or love to suffer, or suffer from too much happiness."

Fear of being alone is critical. But there comes a time where we must go our own way. Alone is just something we have to settle for. And I use the word "settle" loosly. But lonliness is not permanent, breakups ususally hurt the most and life still goes on.
Single again. You hate thinking about him. You settle.
Trying hard not to settle again you strive for better. Burying your self in too much homework, activities after school, your lousy cashier job and parent jumping down your back about college applications, you feel everything is in its correct place. Trying to cope with reality is hard so you block it out.
I'm a shopper, so just imagine how i block reality out, I have overdrafts on my bank cards...


The decision I made earlier... *playing; Why does it hurt so bad - Whitney Houston* But, I'll be forever theirs.


No comments: