Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2008

tired; trends

FELLAS! Honestly, what the fuckk happened to the genuine and sincere guys???


–adjective, -sin-seer
1. free of deceit, hypocrisy, or falseness; earnest: a sincere apology.
2. genuine; real: a sincere effort to improve; unimpaired.



I don't mean sensitive, or overly emotional. Like COME ONNN it's 2008, I want you to be smoooth. Smooth like butter. Like we (bitches) want you to be debonaire a fuckin' casanova! Shun, I want you to sweep me up on a magical carpet. I want you to say "tummy" instead of abdomen. I want you to not smother me. I need space but dont be sooo distant. I want us to hang out like me and my guy friends (if you have guy friends... because i dont) I want us to go shopping TOGETHER, not you holding my bags and watching. (althought imma debit card/catalog kinda girl =/) yea.. go missing for x amount of days, but its to keep things fresh. I want you to whisper sweet nothings in my ear, and actually fulfill the. We have to share secrets. You have to understand that my girls come 1st, even the "triflin" ones. I need you to fuck what your boys say, because they DO want me. =x


All of these guys now are just "fck bitches get money" biggy and kim type shit.
NOT FEELING IT! Be genuine.. be you, but not so much you.





Love is the slowest form of suicide...

2 comments:

Theerose said...

that is so true. werd where did the genuine guys go???

SURFjordanSURF said...

=]
<3