Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

BITCH PAY HOMAGE!

I made AFRICAN BRAIDS come back. I made you want to do more than half the shit I'm doing. I don't care about half the world thats doing it, in our world you started it because of me. Unsure of yourself, you look for rescue in the arms of someone less worthy of your time. Someone as insecure as you-- you now have a follower. Following you to and fro, you guys have become the cloesets friends. I remeber the time you thought I'd told the whole world about something i'd just found out 2 minutes before the incident. Clueless and gullible are we. I have become less, but more prone to your games. Walking over me, I don't care much because I know what I want. I know what's in store for me in life, well at least I think I do. Atleast I know who to trust and who not to trust, who to let in my corner and who not to let in my corner. You see, I have become wiser- more expierenced. Expierence is the name everyone gives to their mistakes, and I make alot ALOTTT of those. Learn by me and prosper, my mother always said. But now I say that to you, because you are such a THIEF! Robbing the insecure, creating followers, becomming something you're not by placing yourself on this pedal stool. It's annoying how you expect me to follow you too... But you know me better than that. You know I can give two shits about whats going on in your life right now, but when you feel the need to confide in me I'm always around. At the end of the day when our kingdom fell apart you had your pawns I was one of them, when those pawns were caiught in the rapture and you got a new set of pawns I was one in that new set. I'm always around. BITCH PAY HOMAGE! Never getting the loyalty and respect I deserve I call you out. Here on this blogger. When you hate someone the hated never feel it, always the hater.--


There's so much shit everyone knows I've (and the other pawn) created, and you stole.
It amazes me how blind you are...

No comments: