Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

sticky situations

I don't have any friends at all
Cause I have nothin in common with y'all
So who's gonna catch me if I fall?
My back's always against the wall
i would like you to know, that i know. and who the fuck am i, right? cunt. i wonder how this story would be told, it has been heard so many times so many times. i wonder if i changed the characters, no. if i love him tell him twice, right? i had an apple and took true loves first bite bite bite but i'm sorry. so careless i am. so careless i was. i'm laughing at your curiosity you don't know who is he who is he he's here expressing. and he is hallow and what he says has more to do with how it is received. it's a wonderful experience i am alive the void i was trapped in it will no longer survive. life will never be perfect. trying harder to fit in, these scars were not worth it. la vie est bon but i always see. i am tearing it down living naturally. i cant strip my mind in front of you language is so vital i thought you knew. i apologize for not giving you enough attention i am too busy attending to myself and not to mention i didnt sign up to be your mother or have you father me. i am still alive the void i was trapped in was another mans ceiling ceiling ceiling had me feeling like a snow storm on a wednesday. suddenly, i'm okay. i now know what you do to me. i wonder why your sober thoughts wont greet me. i dont understand why you dont know what you want in life, why you dont make up your mind effectively, why you believe all that shit you read, why you let everything leak leak leak out of your pussy and onto his face while he is asleep sleep sleep. i realize that we too aren't the only ones making our own movies. i know like me you too feel watched. you feel a bit more secure with the idea that you have a conscious that you believe in god that you genuinely matter in someones life that you mattered at all and are not in a dream. i know like me you too want to know.

No comments: