Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2009

for the record; my heart is sore

This year I am on a mission. I want more. Wanting more has lead alot of rejections. I apologize if you dont reach my standards. My mission is.. none of your business but I'd like to complete it before the end of the world approaches. I have to meet this dead line and it gets harder every month. I don't purposely reject you, it's just I know I'm worth so much more. Yes yes.. you can shower me with your lavish gifts and what not but you are not (dare I say) my type, as if i REALLY have one...

If you live in NYC you know the "map seats" are the WORST. I'm riding the local C train from 135th (harlem) to Utica Ave. (Bed-Stuy), because I like to take those, train please rock me into a deep sleep but wake me up before my stop, naps so dont sue me for not hoping off on 125th to take the A express. Anyway, I'm sitting in a map seat. Now the map seats are regular seats, but a minature map poster is replacing the college/museums/party ads. which they MTA employees place so inconsiderably behind your head. I'm facing the fact that NYC has a stupid amount of tourists... I understand tourists don't know they're way around, GRANTED but don't be so fuckin rude about geting around the city. Do NOTT not say "excuse me", I only want to be acknowledge. I know you don't have anywhere to go, because you are TOURING you need to get lost to find your way back... thats NY boo get with it. So these orientals, about 7 of them are hovering over me when i wake up. one has a map in his had and has it opened the other 6 are trying to find whatever route. I knowww I was asleep and they possibly was intimidated because I was black and didn't want to say pardon but don't allow me to wake up and STILL NOT say excuse me. So I'm waving my arms, in protest of course, and I'm like "WTFFF.... GETTHEFUCKOUTTAMYFACE!" yea yeaa mad hood. Then they got off at like Canal St. or some shit , which was the next stop, since the train was in the tunnel. lol idk
i dont think it was they're stop.

but that pisses me off... HEADS UP: NEVERRRR SITT IN THE MAPP SEAT!

1 comment:

Theerose said...

I hate map seats too. Thats when the people HOVER over you. though thats one of the reason they hover. Others want the seat you are warming up for them