Pages

Friday, March 13, 2009

I usually don't post a title until after I write the blog, but this one isn't recieving a title at all. Espicially after this one because yess once again the topic on REANNE MITCHELL as come up. Me and Natasha was speaking, and shes like why don't yall talk. I told her why. Explained to her why shes a smut, why shes fake (including the false hair/eyebrows/nails/personality), explained to her why i don't associate with them because once you do it to someone else you'd do it again. She tried explaining to me how people change. NO THE FUCK PEOPLE DON'T. It is NOT in human nature to change. We will not change, our lives and morals (if any). Our way of life is based on instinct. I'll write about that in another blog.

Natasha said she tries to exclude her bad sides and look at ONLY the good. Who would want to be so blind and ONLY looking at what you'd believe to be GODSENT. Shit pisses me the fuck off yo. Yess I do want everyone to place her bitchass on a fuckin island and excommunicate that bitch. Never would I expect anyone to be sooo triflin yo. As nice and as loving as I am, ME?? You'd want to hurt me.

At this point,I'm not even hurt.. just limit my communication with people. Stare people in the face and call things like I see things. It's came to the point where I don't want my friends and associates talking to her. Like if i heard some shit like that that one of my friends did, espicially if its a nigga I'd cut them off. Because if shit was easily done to one of her cronies [me] then she can be just as triflin' to you. I don't understand why thats so hard to see. Well.. shes a bitch and everyone that talks to her is a smut, and I will never forgive her or my ex for that matter. YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME IF WAS SEMI NAKED FUCKING PHOTOS! or somethin. I should trip her every time I see her, thats mad childish yall are whispering I know I know but it's gotten to that point.


see ya soon Bitch.

1 comment:

Theerose said...

DANG Frio so frio
your feelings are understandable