Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

hampsters...

I've finally decided to take photos of them since they seem to get lost for days at a time and noone has seen them yet.

BIGGIE = GIRL
STORM = BOY









They ran away for days at a time, possibly 2 weeks in total. I do take care of them... I'm a good mommie. They fight, I dont know if they've had sex, is so then I will recieve abour 8 babies 3 weeks later.... yeaa i kno EIGHT?!!! But they are a hand ful. I got them spontaneously, I walked past a pet store, turned back in looked at everything, then 2 days later, that friday I bought them, I didn't know what I was getting myself in to.

They fit in my pocket. STORM! is a pussy, and Biggie is the ring fuckin leader. Dumb trick shes always escaping. I gotta code red like every hour. Shes a mess. But; I really want to take them for a walk. .. =\

2 comments:

Theerose said...

wow Lol
you"re not a good mommie

Eustace said...

HAMSTERSSSSSSSSS !

I was by utica yesterday, i was thinking about you. lol.